Through the following post I will be showing you how you can show related posts which makes people click on them.
We have several tutorials for newbie as well as for bloggers. For anyone who hasn't started with blogging can pickup our guide on how to Get your website online. Going into Advanced WordPress blogging, the most important thing after content is the footer, sidebar and navigation menus. It's common to include related posts at the end of the post but question is - do the visitors click on them? Even if they click, what's the Click Through Rate[CTR]? Here I will explain what is the best related posts WordPress plugin to show Related Posts on your WordPress blog. First of all, if you haven't got your WordPress site, then checkout steps on how to build a WordPress site. Once the WordPress is installed, you are ready to have a go.
Best Related Posts WordPress Plugin
We all want to keep our users engaged on our site, that’s the way to have better chance of converting each of them into a sale or lead. What can be more important other than showing related posts just below your content so that the visitors once completes reading the given article, will be shown with near or similar posts.
There are lot many benefits of using related posts on your blog. Following are few of them –
- Keep your visitor engaged
- Higher chance of having a lead or sale
- Increase time on site
- Decrease bounce rate
- Increase average session/duration
- Increase pageviews
- Increase pages/session
You are now ready to install Related posts, but the question is which plugin is the best for WordPress blog? I would recommend going with Related posts by Zemanta plugin. This plugin is among out collection of top WordPress Plugins ever.
- Responsive themes for desktop and mobile devices.
- Complete complete on related posts of your own.
- Related posts with thumbnails - best for business
- In-Text Links recommendations from Wikipedia, IMDB, YouTube and other popular sources.
- Customized Related posts based on your own CSS.
Learn how I make $3000+ a month from blogging
Installing Related Posts by Zemanta
Follow the process mentioned below to install Related Posts by Zemanta plugin -
- From your WordPress Dashboard, head to Plugins > Add New.
- In the search box, search for Related Posts by Zemanta. WordPress repository link
- Now click on Install Now button.
- Now click on Activate Plugin.
- Plugin will be installed and you will be redirected to Installed Plugins page.
- Now again from WordPress Dashboard menu, select Settings and then hit Related Posts by Zemanta.
- It's the to customize Related posts on how it will show on your site. Apply the following recommended settings.
- Numbers of Posts to be shown : 4.
- Leave Theme Settings as default.
- Scroll down to bottom and select 'Only Admin can edit related posts' and 'Display Related Posts in Feeds'.
- Now hit Save Changes.
Also Read - Best WordPress Plugins 2015
Any questions, comments section is always open.
This post was last modified on March 31, 2018 9:16 AM