YouTube is the #1 social video sharing site. When it was created in 2005, it received a considerable amount of response, but ever since it became a subsidiary of Google Inc, it became the preferred choice of many. Here in this guide, we have gone through how to create a YouTube Channel and start working on it.
YouTube Channel – Why to Create One Such?
Just like you have your own customized domain to let people on the web know that this space is yours, in the same way, Channel in YouTube allows you to create a unique page or URL that allows users to get information at once place. So large or small companies, organization's and individuals make use of YouTube Channels. So everyone who has a Google account has a YouTube channel of its own. A better example of it is our YouTube Channel at Advices Academy that we have created just now when you complete reading this. A better explanation in Google's way is available at Support Google forum.
Creating a YouTube Channel is one of the easiest tasks, just like the way you create a free Google account. Here in this guide, I will show you how to create a YouTube Channel from scratch.
- Sign in to your YouTube account. If you have a personal account then your channel name would be the same as your name. Alternatively, if you already have a Google account, then login into YouTube. Here I have logged in to YouTube for the first time and thereby I see a message with green background saying “You are now registered with YouTube”.
- On the right-hand top side, click on the drop-down arrow and you will see a list. Pick “My Channel”.
- Now you will see a pop-up to set up your channel on YouTube. You need to enter your first name, last name, Gender, Birthday and hit continue. If it’s your personal name then it’s OK to directly enter there but if you are looking for a business name then you need to click on “Click here”.
- Then provide the business user name and hit check availability. If it’s available then hit “Create Channel”.
- Once that is done, you will see your channel created. Now it’s up for customization, appearance, info, and other settings on your newly created YouTube Channel for business.
Now then you have understood that people aren't making YouTube videos just for fun, they are making an income through those videos. I do make money from YouTube and in this particular piece of writing, I will let you know how you too can make money from YouTube videos and make a living either full time or part-time.
Make Money from YouTube Videos
Before we get started, I want to show you some of the best industry experts who are making $$$$ income with YouTube videos.
Popular YouTube Channels
Some of the popular Tech YouTube Channels -
- MKBHD by Marquess Brownlee
- Unbox Therapy
YouTube Success Mantra
One thing you should keep in mind is - money will not come easier. You need to work hard, be patient and always be creative. Creating an amazing YouTube video can always take time, be patient. Always think with a larger plan in your mind. Your creative video will be for a lifetime on YouTube.
Just like Reels, YouTube Shorts helps Channels owners to engage with the user/subscribers community with regular updates. A just 10 seconds or 20 seconds short can work magic for you as they keep digging in the mind of your subscribers that you are still there and leave no room for subscribers to unsubscribe from your YouTube Channel.
This Content was last modified on November 20, 2023 12:03 PM