Convertifier Review: Get browser push notification with all details.
Push notification for mobile apps proved out to be one of the best ways to engage users. Just like that push notification also boosted visitors for websites as well. When we talk about desktop push notifications, many services are available, only a few come to our mind - PushEngage and OneSignal.
While OneSignal is a free services, PushEngange and other web notification have come up. One of them is Convertifier and here we have Convertifier Review with details on their plans and our verdict.
Here is how to get started using Convertifier -
- Visit https://app.convertifier.com/register and signup with your details.
- Verify your free subscription via email from your inbox.
- Now login using your account details.
- Select your category.
- Now you will be directly redirected to your website Convertifier dashboard page.
- Your website settings includes -
- Selecting the platform from WordPress, Magento or WooCommerce
- SSL Status : Enabled/Disabled
- Notification History
- Default Notification image
- Whether you want to show a welcome notification. Under this you will be further asked to provide Welcome notification title and description which will be shown to successful subscribers, first up. You can enter 130 characters in the title and up to 300 characters in the description.
- Once you have done those, click on Save.
Now it's the time to integrate Convertifier on your site but wait, you will need to get Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) sender ID and server key. Details on how to get it are provided here.
Now you are done with convertifier settings for your site. It's the time to install the Convertifier WordPress plugin.
Now from your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New and add Convertifier.
Activate the plugin.
Go to Plugin Settings and go through setup instructions. You will be here asked to provide FCM ID and, Convertifier APP key and API token. Enter them and then click on Save Changes.
That's it. Convertifier setup has been completed and you are now ready to take your site to next level.
While visitors subscribe on for notification on your site, they will be notified of any new posts that you publish/update. Furthermore, you can send them notifications separately by going to the Convertifier website.
Here is how to send custom notifications -
- Log in using your convertifier account.
- Click on Send Notification from the top.
- Select General Push and send in your message. Be precise in providing title, description and the link. It's better to upload an image.
- You can either send notification right away or you can even schedule them to be published at the time you prefer.
- Re-check for everything and then hit Send Notification.
Convertifier Analytics Report
Head on to Analytics section in order to get details on how push notification is working for you. Just like any other push notification provider, you get details like click-through rate, subscribers geographical distribution, detailed campaign statistics and even sales analysis. Here is the one typical report -
The report is divided into three tabs -
- Subscriber Analysis
- Campaign Analysis
- Sales Analysis
For the most purpose, the subscriber's analysis will do the work for you.
Convertifier Free Plan
With Free plan you can do following -
Convertifier Plans & Pricing
The following are the paid Convertifier plans -
The best thing about Convertifier starts after OneSignal or any other free push notification services offers. From being a freemium [Free + Premium] services, they provide decent services. Their support service remains the biggest pro factor.
This Content was last modified on December 15, 2023 7:12 PM