How to check Belkin Warranty replacement, and claim status online. This guide is also applicable for AMD & Linksys products.
When you give Belkin products for replacement, you would be looking to know the status of your device because you can't even purchase a new replacement for the warranty period. So keeping track of the status of your warranty claim under the process is essential.
Belkin has tied up with Accel Frontline, the Global IT services in India. So Accel Frontline not only provides a warranty management system for Belkin but also for AMD, Gigabyte, Kingston, ViewSonic, Sony Ericsson, Brother, Kodak, Lexmark, Transcend, Kingston, Linksys, Moserbaer, Seagate, and other third-party vendors.
Here in this guide we show you how you can check the online warranty status claim status online.
Check Belkin Warranty Replacement/Claim Status
Follow the procedure mentioned below -
- Open Myservice.accelwms.in.
- Select Belkin as the Vendor among the options highlighted and then click here to proceed.
- Now on the next page select "Call Status - View" to check your product.
- Now provide the Reference ID / Call ID / RMA No / Vendor RMA No, Phone Number. (Check the Acknowledgement receipt given to you when you have provided the Belkin router to the service center provider).
- Now hit Get Status and that will list out customer details along with Product Details for Replacement at the bottom.
- Under that hit on View Details to get details of your Belkin or Linksys warranty claim status online.
Some FAQs asked by people -
➡ What does Blocked for Allocation mean?
This reflects the Defective Item Status under Call Status View-Details. "Blocked for Allocation" means the part number that is to be replaced is currently not on hand at that warehouse.
➡ What does Allocated - Escalated Items - Physical mean?
This also reflects the Defective Item Status. "Allocation - Escalated" means other warehouses and collection points have been contacted to have a replacement done for that part along with the part number shipped ASAP.
➡ What does "In-Transit - For Call Based Transfer" mean?
This also reflects the Replacement Item Status under Call Status View-Details. In transit means, the replacement is on the way to the service center where you have delivered the product. You will get some status message - something like 'Ready to collect - replacement ready'.
In the NutShell:
Still have any unclear, you can choose other methods for support like - emailing email@example.com or dialing 044-30724021/4022/4020 for status via phone.
This Content was last modified on November 24, 2023 7:37 PM