With the WordPress 4.7, there comes Twenty Seventeen Theme as the new 2017 year is here. And what a lovely time to publish this news first on December 31, 2016. Happy New Year to one and all. So here is the Twenty Seventeen Theme Review – what we think about it and some Twenty Seventeen Theme optimization tips.
Twenty Seventeen Theme Review
Twenty Seventeen Theme is designed by Mel Choyce (@melchoyce) and its the latest default WordPress theme which comes with all the WordPress installations. As of 2 January 2017, it has around 300,000 installs.
We know WordPress platform as a preferred blogging platform but what about business customers? Twenty Seventeen Theme is designed to focus more on bringing the business customers.
It’s a mobile responsive theme with fast loading web pages.
There is lot more you can do on your header as you can add expanding custom headers which includes videos and images.
Also Read – 51 Best ever WordPress Plugins
This new themes comes with your own language support.
Twenty Seventeen Theme Features
- This theme is Accessibility Ready
- You can add your choice of color as it supports Custom Colors
- Custom Header always gives your blog a personalised feel
- Custom Logo which can even include GIFs or your own video
- Custom Menu – Almost every theme has that
- Flexible Header
- Footer Widgets
- Choose from One Column / Two Columns
- Right Sidebar
- RTL Language Support
- Includes Theme Options panel to control settings
- Supports threaded comments
- Fully responsive WordPress default theme
- Translation Ready – Supports your own language as well
Learn how I make $3000+ a month from blogging
Twenty Seventeen vs Twenty Sixteen Theme
We love to compare, isn’t it? So here is what you should know about the Twenty Seventeen and Twenty Sixteen theme.
While Twenty Seventeen WordPress is more of a business theme, the Twenty Sixteen theme is all about neat and clean design, something right on money with fast loading mobile pages.